Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Weekend Befitting a Queen

If you live somewhere other than Canada, you may not be aware that we celebrated Queen Victoria's birthday this past weekend.  Which basically means nothing to most Canadians other than the fact that we get a long weekend out of it.

This year we spent ours in Whistler with in-laws, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins galore and it was rather grand, as the Queen herself might have said.


Transportation options abounded.  (Okay, not really, but we had a lovely time ogling.)



High tea presented a veritable symphony for the taste buds and the company was equally delightful.



In fact, this guy gave it a thumbs up and declared himself thoroughly amused.


How was your weekend?

Live and Love...Out Loudand
 then, she {snapped}

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous way to spend the long weekend! I'll bet you wish you had more time there! Adorable pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great way to spend a lomg weekend. What great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is that why we have a long weekend?! I'm kidding.
    Wishing I spent it in Whistler. Ms. Lilah is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to google it to make sure I was right about it being her birthday. That's how much attention I've paid to Victoria Day. But I sure do appreciate the stat holiday! :)

      Delete
  4. Amanda, your photography skills are SO good!! Cute pics, and yes, Lilah is getting so big.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen. I've been neglecting my poor precious camera lately. I need to start hefting it around more often again, because I've really missed it!

      Can't believe my baby is almost three... gasp!

      Delete
  5. We were in California this long weekend sharing Victoria's Day with Mickey and Minnie Mouse!

    I love your first photo of all the kids together. So cute, all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...