Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

I'm a little late posting these.  Pregnancy had definitely slowed me down on many fronts, not the least of which is blogging.  Lilah also had a tough weekend due to a cold and a low grade fever.  She was moodier and more irritable than even me on my most hormonal of days.  Still, we managed to make the most of the highlights, which of course involved hunting for eggs and spending time with friends and family.

Lilah's take on Easter eggs.  In her world, more is more when it comes to decorating.



Chocolate has a way of bringing people together, don't you find?

I hope your Easter was as chocolate-filled as ours!




Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Lovely shots. Especially fond of the one of the two on the park bench. Feel better soon. It's hard to be pregnant and chase a toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. And yes, chocolate really does bring people together. ;)
    Is that what the sun looks like shining? Can't wait to see it here. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet shots Amanda :)
    happy belated Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shot of them two on the bench is melting my heart. Lovely photos Amanda. As always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Stasha. The interaction on the bench is priceless. Beautiful captures. It appears to have been a lovely easter even if it was a little slower. lol. Good luck in the coming weeks. And thanks for linking to our Leap into Spring Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that photo of the kids on the bench. So sweet! What a great capture! Thanks so much for joining us in the Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge! We're moving on to blossoms/trees on Friday. Can't wait to see what you came up with! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...