Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Day.

Lilah has always been what I would describe as a Mama's girl.  Historically, I have always been the one that she runs to for help with an unsolvable problem, to bestow a healing kiss on an owie, or give a comforting cuddle.  To his credit, the Hubs has remained, for the most part, unfazed by this preference. However, now that she is almost two, I see the tide starting to turn.  She is accepting Daddy's help and requesting his presence more and more, and I find it incrediblyy heartwarming.  He's the fun guy, the more laid-back parent; and the one who can throw her high in the sky and hoist her on his shoulders.  I mean, who wouldn't want to play with this guy? 


To the man I am lucky enough to call my baby daddy: Thank you for being you - your laid-back, hands-on, organized, cooking, cleaning, diaper-changing, fun-loving self!

2 comments:

  1. Daddy looks like a fun guy. My firt two girls were Daddy's girl. My last one is a Mommy gal. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids both started to prefer daddy once they hit two. I think they like that dads tend to be good in the roughhousing department...as shown by your picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...