Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday of Few Words: Career Aspirations

I'm not pushing any particular career path on Lilah, but she already seems to have some lofty aspirations:

Mr. Bear's heart and lungs sound good...

But how's my breath?

Note the expression of deep concentration
Preparing the syringe...
Just a little off the top, Mr. Bear
Scalpel!  This won't hurt a bit, Mr. Bear, thanks to the anesthetic that was in that syringe!
 (I don't think Mr. Bear came in expecting to undergo surgery today, poor guy.)
 I know she's a total genius, but I wonder if she understands just how much schooling this career path involves...?

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of concentration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, is she going to be a surgeon or a hair dresser? Honestly, Amanda, she's going to be 2 soon. You need to get your act together and decide about her future!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...